Is it a TEST, or is it an EXAM
Are you taking a cosmetology test or are you taking a cosmetology exam; and does it really make a difference?
And when looking to purchase cosmetology questions, should you Google – cosmetology practice test questions or cosmetology practice exam questions; or maybe: cosmetologypracticetest?
We have recently received several phone calls asking this very question.
To decide, lets’ first take a look at the dictionary; then Wikipedia, and finally, the Online Dictionary.
According to the MERRIUM WEBSTER DICTIONARY:
Exam = an exercise designed to determine qualifications or knowledge.
Test = a set of questions measuring the skill, knowledge or intelligence of an individual.
Having trouble deciding if you are taking the cosmetology test or the cosmetology exam? Us too.
Exam = an “informal” word for a Test; used to determine how good somebody is at something.
Test = an assessment intended to measure a test takers’ knowledge, skill & aptitude in a topic.
Still having trouble deciding if you are taking the cosmetology test or the cosmetology exam? Us too!
When used in Education, an EXAM is a TEST used to show the knowledge and ability of a student.
O.K., Finally – it seems they mean the same thing,
they all try to measure your “Knowledge”,
and that’s what we thought at the beginning.
So whether you think you are taking the cosmetology test or the cosmetology exam, in either case, you are right.
And there is no need to worry whether you should purchase cosmetology practice exam questions or cosmetology practice test questions or even: cosmetologypracticetest questions.
Google whichever term you prefer; just make sure the cosmetology questions you buy meet the following TEST, or EXAM – that was a joke
- The cosmetology questions come direct from the 2017 Cosmetology State Board Test & Exam.
- The company from which you purchase your cosmetology practice exam questions is easy to contact (ex: their telephone number is prominently displayed on their website and they answer the phone when you call).
- The company from which you purchase your cosmetology practice test questions has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau (that way, if you have problems later, the BBB will help you).
- The company from which you purchase your cosmetology practice exam questions has been in business for many years and has extensive industry experience (you can find this information from the BBB).
- NEVER purchase cosmetology test questions or cosmetology exam questions before you contact the Better Business Bureau for a company evaluation.
- Better Business Bureau (1-800-675-8118) or, bbb.org
The State Board Resource Center
611 South Palm Canyon Drive, Suite # 7221
Palm Springs, CA 92264